Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Martyn: you have no passion, hatred, delusion. You're in a blissful spiritual condition?
Martyn: nirvana is a Buddhist thing
Raimo: yeah
Raimo: I kn00w
Raimo: I <3 budhists
Raimo: I don´t think they´d go for that kind of.. wubness or wubness at all
Raimo: but I DON`T CARE!
Martyn: heh
Martyn: they are very interesting
Martyn: you do realise they want you to extinguish your ego right?
Raimo: oh shit
Raimo: *runs*
Raimo: THEY WILL NEVER CATCH ME!
Martyn: yes, indeed
Martyn: they don't want to catch you
Martyn: they've already won
Raimo: they already have me?!
Raimo: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Raimo: *takes a pill*
Martyn: red pill or blue pill?
Raimo: DAMNIT! wrong pill, atleast now I`m PRETTY sure I won´t get pregnant
Martyn: yeah
Martyn: because you were so full of doubt abotu that
Raimo: HEY! you never know
Martyn: true
Raimo: nose leakage pills might make your ass leake
Raimo: anything is possible
Raimo: leak*
Martyn: I never did believe you were actually male
Martyn: hmmm leaking arse
Martyn: nice
Raimo: yeah
Raimo: something I should blog about
Martyn: yeah
Martyn: because it'll increase traffic
Raimo: defo
Raimo: a lot of people would: OMG I SO DIDN`T KNOW OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME EXISTED!
Raimo: and then new TV epis like Heroes will come out
Raimo: with people who have huge anal leakage
Martyn: hmm no
Raimo: so possible tho" - never said I was normal :D (by Raimo Pregel)

> link to this aphorism